Sunday 26 June 2011

Girl accuses uncle of sexual abuse, files complaint


CHENNAI: An 18-year-old girl filed a complaint with the Thirumullaivoyal police alleging that she had been sexually abused by her uncle over an extended period of time.
Police said the girl had eloped with a 23-year-old man, also from Thirumullaivoyal, and married him to escape from her uncle. She said her aunt and uncle had brought her up from the age of six when her parents died. "My uncle Ramesh abused me daily from childhood. He stopped sending me to school after class 10," the girl said in her complaint.
According to her complaint, her aunt did not try to stop the abuse. "My aunt told me to adjust and would scold and threaten me if I argued with him, she said. "I was mentally and physically abused by them daily," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika