Sunday 7 August 2011

Buy My Car the Way it is: Who will do that?

The first car of Benz (1886), Mercedes Doppel-...Image via Wikipedia

One day my friend came to me saying “I want to sell my car”. I guffawed. He looked at me perplexed. I told him that even I was wondering who would buy my car. “I am also on the search for a party who could buy my car at a decent price so that I want to buy the latest one that is doing rounds in the market. Both of us are in the same state. What shall we do? Shall we post an ad on the internet or just spread the word across to our friends? Whatever! I want to sell my car only if I get the price I am looking for”.

But first of all I need to be fully aware of my vehicle’s worth before I even quote a price. I want to sell my car at a price that does not give me a loss and at the same time, the person who is willing to buy my car also should feel that he has got his money’s worth. So, I need a reliable source where I could find the real worth of my car. I would like to get a no nonsense deal and that too only for cash. When I have so many conditions with my vehicle, will I ever be able to find a right party who would be keen on buying my car?

And when I shared all this with my friend he also said, “I agree with you completely. Whatever you do for your vehicle, please do it for mine too. I cannot keep up with the demand of time the sale of a vehicle brings along with it. I am fine with whatever you do for me.” And with this additional onus of selling my friend’s vehicle too on my mind, I started browsing the internet to post ads related to the two vehicles on some of the sites. Then I came across Sell Car which is an online stop that specializes exclusively in buying cars.

Whoa! I thought, I have found my buyer and I can sell both the cars without having to worry about whose vehicle is going to be sold first. And the pricing that I would get from Sell Car would be the best because they have been in the field and are experts at assessing the condition of the vehicle. And most important of all, Sell Car would give immediate cash into my account. They will buy my car the way it is!

Get cash for buy my car now! Hassle free service with vehicle pickup service. Cash for your vehicle ready in three easy steps. sell my car today.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika